· All the breast tissue must be encompassed by the supportive triangle and the cup.
Our patented shelf-support system pictured above supports your breast tissue from beneath, not just by the straps. This shelf helps to lift and support your breast tissue like no other bra you have worn.
· Support must be from beneath the breast, rather supported by the shoulder straps.
Our bra's patented design is based on the same engineering principle that supports the Golden Gate bridge. Who has a bigger support issue than that?
· There must be no pressure to redirect the breast and restrict circulation.
· The support should be firm enough to take out most of the motion of the breast during walking and other motion.
· The bra should be constructed of soft fabrics, custom-fitted to each woman’s size and configuration. Then should be no wires or stays to gouge or bruise delicate tissue.
· The breast position should be supported so the point of the breast is halfway between the shoulder and elbow.
· The best supportive bras have an inner support triangle that positions and supports the breast.
Wearing a Good Suspension-Type Bra Will…
· Reposition her breast tissue, and give the support to comfortable keep her bust line in its proper place.
· Support is from beneath the breast, rather than being supported from the shoulder straps.
· Prevents pressure from flattening the breast tissue, and will not restrict circulation.
· Firmly supports the breast to take out almost all the motion of the breast during activities.
· Supports and holds the breast forward, and high enough so that the apex of the breast is midway between the shoulders and the elbows.
· Re-establishes optimum breast circulation.
· Helps keep a post-lactation breast from drooping, makes an excellent nursing bra.
· For women so unfortunate to have lost a breast due to cancer, the Custom fitted bra with a custom prosthesis with a similar weight as the remaining breast will feel properly balanced.
· There are no wires or stays to gouge or bruise the breast tissue.
Every woman, from puberty on throughout life, should wear a properly fitted, custom-fitted bra, just as she would wear properly fitted shoes. This helps her to not only feel better, but she can enjoy better health through a very vital step in proper breast care.
Why and How Custom Fitted Bras Work
The custom-fitted bra is not an ordinary bra. It does not use wires or pads because it does not need them for support or to produce its unbelievable results.
Muscles do not support the breast. Skin actually supports the breast, and skin stretches. When skin stretches, allowing the breast to drop (the shear weight of the breast tissue stretches, and enlarges the breast), breast tissue becomes pulled and stretched. Wearing a good support bra is essential to minimizing this condition.
Pressure points are also a factor in the health of the bust. When a bra is worn for more than one day in a row, the pressure points on the bust keeps rubbing and irritating the same place. This is believed to be one of the causes of breast problems. You should alternate ordinary bras to prevent pressure against the same area of the breast.
This is not so with Custom Fitted bras, because the “Thrust Principle” brings all of the breast tissue forward, and up from around the rib cage through the triangle, and the bust weight rests on the banderin. Our 707 bra comes in more than 200 different sizes allowing the bust to be properly fitted in the right cup size.
By measuring properly, determining the customer’s correct size, a personalized fitting results in a truly beautiful and comfortable fit.
Bras are custom-fitted, not custom-made.
The support is firm to eliminate painful bouncing when walking, running or exercising and eliminates issues like straps falling or the bra moving independently from you. It's the bra for all reasons, work, play or exercise. Every day, all day !